Also, I was able to visit my dad last night and don't have any news to share, but it was good to see him. It is very tricky to visit people in hospitals when kids are not allowed there! But, thanks to Jeff for keeping the kids so that I could go and thanks to you who have offered to take care of them for me so that I can go in the future. I appreciate it!
March 31, 2010
Jonathan's Ear
This post is for you if you've been wondering about Jonathan's hearing in his right ear. OK, maybe that's just me, but I'll post anyway. :) We went back to the doc, and his ear looks a lot better. There is a lot less fluid on his ear. The dr. repeated the hearing screening, and while last time he heard 0/4 tones, this time he heard 2/4. He's hearing the high ones but not the low ones. The doctor said that we could do a nasal spray to reduce the fluid on his ear and come back in a month to do another hearing screening. I suggested that, since the fluid seems to be going away on its own already, we let it keep doing that without drugs. Doc was fine with that, so that's the current plan. He thinks the poor hearing is due to the fluid and not a problem he's had all along. So, we'll let his body keep working on that fluid for another month and see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment