March 26, 2010

The Water Table

One of the many great things about aunts and uncles is that they think of gifts that my kids will love that I never would have thought of myself. This was the case with the treehouse. It's also true of the water table. Both Jonathan and Grace love it.

Todd and Corinne gave Grace a water table for her birthday. I propped her up against it, and she played happily, standing up, for a long time. It was a little cool for her to go without pants, but I figured they'd get wet anyway.

Jonathan is learning that one of the great things about having a younger sibling is playing with her toys.

Look at her sweet face, admiring her brother.

2 comments:

VM Family said...

These are my exact semtiments, Amy! Delia got her water table from a clever auntie last birthday and we also love it. Ours looks just like yours, except it has a different attachment-- a spinning water wheel. If we do a playdate, we'll bring that piece along so they can mix it up! :)

Wicker Family said...

My sister-in-law mentioned how much they have used theirs so I've been on the look-out. Now two recommendations from Amy & Jen. Hmmm, I'm going to have to take this more seriously. I think Kathryn would LOVE it. (Her birthday is coming up in May. . . I think I have an idea.)