April 12, 2010

My Sister's Wedding

My sister got married yesterday! So, we are done...all our siblings are married. These are some snapshots I had on my camera, and by no means did I capture everything, but I thought I'd share. For the most part, I cropped in close on the pictures to save storage space on the blog. (Remember how we've already filled one?) So, if you're family and would like the original, higher-resolution picture so you can make prints or whatever, just let me know. Or let Amanda know, because I gave all of these to her on a CD.

We were thankful for pleasant weather yesterday!
Jeff setting up

My dad, the tie expert, helps Ryan with his tie

My mom, Amanda, Ryan, my grandma, and my dad

Doreen, baby Nathan, and my grandma

Don and my mom

Me, Amanda, and Todd. I thought this was a good one of them. I have my mom's talent for closing my eyes for pictures!

Dad giving Amanda away




A prayer

Time for the rings

The kiss


Mr. and Mrs.!

Jeff and me

DJ Jeff showing off his methods

Taking it down

Todd and Corinne

Jeff and me...married for almost 11 years!

At the reception. Grace had slept (in her own bed, of course) during the ceremony, which was great, but she was a bit of a handful at the reception. Her aunt Corinne gave me a much-needed break. Yes, Grace is still wearing her bib and hanging onto a fork.


My 5-year-old sweetie. He did great at the wedding and even made a sign to welcome the guests to "Aunt Amanda's Wedding."

My 1-year-old sweetie


Kisses

The cake


The little kids thought this was the best part.

2 comments:

Jaynespace said...

It looks like a lovely day. I have a special fondness for expectant brides, I must say. Twice as radiant!
P.S. You looked very pretty too!

VM Family said...

What fun to visit your blog today! Love the new background and love ALL the wedding pictures. Everyone looks so beautiful and happy!