April 16, 2010

At the Park

My mom took the kids to the park last night so that Jeff and I could go visit my dad in the hospital. These are the pictures she took.





In other news, Jeff took care of the kids after this so that I could get out. While I was gone, Grace climbed all the way up and all the way down the stairs. I had noticed that she seemed to understand how to get down stairs on her tummy, but she had only done 2-3 at a time for me. I was really happy Jeff got to see this milestone (with Jonathan right above her, encouraging her enthusiastically, of course) since I get to see more milestones than he does. 16 stairs in a row! Go Gracie!

(And no, I don't know the story of the flower in her headband...)

1 comment:

Grandma H said...

We had to stop and pick a flower along the path on the way to the park. :) (Don't tell anyone.)