April 19, 2010

Silly Baby

This post and some of the others coming up are a little outdated, but I wanted to include them anyway. I have been preoccupied with other things!

The day of Amanda's wedding, we had the baby swing out in case baby Payton needed it. She didn't, but after the wedding, Grace decided that climbing into it through the side was great fun. Through her grunts and gestures, she got the idea across to us that she really, really wanted to swing. Here she is, thinking it's just fabulous.
Grace, you are really too big for this!


She must think this is the next best thing to swinging in her outside swing! I put it away again until we have another little baby visitor. Putting Grace in the swing also involved sitting and pushing her...not exactly the way to encourage her to get up on her feet! But we still thought she was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Wicker Family said...

We have the exact same swing -- and we have to keep it out of sight or Kathryn (almost 2) would be constantly crawling in it:-)