We got to enjoy the perks of business travel, like staying in a beautiful hotel that we didn't pay for. I think this is one of the nicest places Jeff has stayed on a business trip, so it was fun that we got to experience it, too. Grace got to eat a snack in her stroller...
and Jonathan got to eat his snack while watching himself in the mirror. What could be better when you're a five-year-old boy?

Both kids were fascinated by the light with "things that look like necklaces," according to Jonathan.

but also had the modern, very fast glass elevators with amazing views of the city. Jonathan has not inherited any fear of heights and absolutely loved the "crazy elevators."

This particular hotel seems to host very few children. I think I only saw two the entire time we were there, but we saw dozens and dozens of stylishly dressed business travelers in a hurry. (And I realized how plainly I dress and how thankful I was to walk around the city in comfort instead of a skirt and heels.) So, I don't think all of them were amused by our use of the elevators for our preschooler's amusement, but they all tolerated us, at least. Jonathan was thrilled.
1 comment:
Oh how I LOVE that City!
Did you stay at the "meet me at the clock" hotel? It's on my list of places to stay someday. :-)
So glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment