If you know me, you probably already know that I love a good deal. So, this made my day. The kids and I were at Target today, and while we were walking past the baby section, a lady asked me if I was looking for clothes for my baby because the clothes on
this rack were $1. (I thought that was really sweet of her.) The sign said "Easter shorts $1." These didn't look like they had to be worn only on Easter. They looked like shorts for any spring or summer! And they looked like great gifts for friends and play shorts for Grace to grow into.

I rarely find secondhand clothes for that price, and these are new!
There weren't many matching shirts left, but I did find these:


So, if you didn't know how much I love a good deal, you know now!
2 comments:
ONE dollar?! Maaan, we bought a pair of these on Tuesday...when they were still TWO dollars! :)
Oh how I miss Target already... No Target in Canada!
Post a Comment