April 9, 2010

A Wedding in Our Yard

My sister is getting married tomorrow. In our backyard! She was over this afternoon helping get ready. This picture looks like she just hung around with Grace, but Amanda really did help a lot. (Grace loooves being outside and loves to swing. She cries bitterly when swinging or outside time come to an end.)

Jeff is the champion of our yard, and he put some finishing touches on it. He really does a great job keeping it beautiful.

Jonathan was quiet upstairs for awhile this afternoon, and I found out why when he told me that he put these flowers together for the wedding. He said he used white because weddings have a lot of white.

Best wishes to Ryan and Amanda tomorrow! I'll post pictures when time permits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be thinking of you and praying for your family on Saturday! What an adventure!! I'm sure it will be beautiful. Wish I could be a fly on the wall.
Miss you.
Laura