Jeff had Monday off, so we took advantage of the extra time together and spent the afternoon at the beach. Again, I wasn't prepared for the cold. We had enough clothes along in the car to keep the kids warm, but bought a sweater for me at a thrift shop. The town and beach were really crowded, but still we enjoyed getting away from home and having some family time.
Serious sandcastle builders...
Jonathan mostly wanted to run around and fall down in the sand. He was really anxious to get to the beach.
Grace loved being outside, as always. The old-enough-to-walk-but-not-walking stage is a little awkward. I think she would have loved a good run in the sand. But she stayed pretty happy.
These kids cracked me up. They were both enjoying their game, but I don't envy the task of washing that little boy's hair.
And here's the family shot. The kids had a great time, despite their expressions. Let's consider this my 15-week belly shot. We're really thankful to live close enough to get to the beach easily!
No comments:
Post a Comment