I had an appointment with the midwife today, and everything looks good so far. I get really nervous about these appointments, so I was very relieved to hear that little heartbeat and know that things are progressing well. With my two little helpers along, I thought that my blood pressure might be a little high, but it was fine, too. The midwife said I should drink more water, and with these three-digit temps around here, I know she's right.
She thinks it's a boy. I do, too, but I should remind everyone that the midwives thought that Grace was a boy (based on her heart rate) until she was born. Even during labor, they were saying, "I still think it's a boy!" We are so thankful to have a baby, and we don't have a preference on gender, either way.
Our next appointment will include the ultrasound. So, I should let you know that we are not planning to find out the gender. I know this will frustrate some of you, dear readers, but you probably aren't surprised, are you? We are excited and thankful to see the baby wiggling around soon and willing to wait to find out whether it's a boy or girl.
2 comments:
Oooo, a surprise! I love it.
For real, again?! You're killin' me, seriously, but that's probably why you're doin' it this way again...plus you probably have a ton of yellow and green clothes. Haha!
Post a Comment