She is her own girl on her own schedule, and we have just soaked in what seems to be extra time to enjoy her as a baby. But, I must say that I am excited for her to walk and excited to do a bit less toting her around. Between her weight and my baby weight...well, it all adds up! Whew!

Here she is walking with me. I had Jonathan grab the camera and take pictures when the exciting event occurred.
Getting a little more confident walking with Jeff.
Well, she's not walking here, but it's a fun picture of my dad with the kids...and the skull wearing Jonathan's glasses. Historically, my dad has not been big on real smiles in pictures, but I caught him twice in a row here and had to include both!
Walking with Dad and Jonathan. (Perhaps this shirt is too small for her!)
Walking with my mom.
Today, Grace was willing to walk for a few steps holding just one of my fingers. A few times, she has asked to do some guided walking. (Not with words, of course, because she barely uses any words, but she does use lots of noises and signs and emotion to get her point across.) When she stands on her own, you can bet I'll post about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment