December 11, 2015

December Stuff, the Middle Part

I love that he's old enough to set up his own marble runs.  He still loves to take things apart and put them together!

And I still love watching him sleep.  He doesn't usually fall asleep for nap time, but when he does, it's a good one.


Jonathan wore his cozy shirt from Doreen to school...

and matched his dad.

Grace's grade level had a Christmas sing along at school.  Parent paparazzi is ridiculous.  This is what it's like trying to take a picture of your kid in 2016.  Often, parents do this DURING the performances even though the rest of us are trying to just watch and enjoy.

Things cleared out a little bit so I could get a picture, but the first graders were done standing still.

He still loves the felt tree, but he also loves sorting by category...

and being proud of himself.

1 comment:

VM Family said...

Okay, confession time. Because I have the whole world at my fingertips in my phone, I rarely get on the actual computer anymore. So, while I have been reading all your updates via a handy blog-reading app, I don't know how to comment on them while using my phone! Today I can finally sit down and tell you how fun to it is to catch up with all that is happening in your life...or at least all that happened in December. ;)

And that parent paparazzi picture is HILARIOUS! (And a bit convicting given the above confession about how much I only use my phone for things now!)