May 13, 2009

The Babies

Anna and I have been friends since 1993. (Um, we're getting old!)  We never imagined that we'd get married within a month of each other to guys who would become good friends, too. Or that we'd get to live near each other for a few years. Or that our kids would become friends. Or that we'd have babies near the same age this year.  Amazing blessings.

Grace and Aunt Anna

Malakai ("Kai") with Gracie.  He was born Dec. 15 and already weighs over 20 lbs.  (I thought that my birthday would have been a good day for him to be born, but he was in no hurry.)  Anna feeds her babies cream and I feed mine skim.  Grace could use a little cream!  Really, though, she's doing fine and I'm thankful.

Checking each other out


2 comments:

Grandma H said...

Just in case you hadn't assumed - I'm LOVING all these pictures!

XOXO - Mom

Ava said...

so sweet...
Amy, you are funny...never heard the "skim" and "cream" - love it!!