The second was a pair of glasses for Jonathan from Zenni Optical. Big thanks to Rhonda and Cherissa who told me about this site awhile back when Jonathan's glasses fell apart.
I bought a pair of glasses for Jonathan for $8 ($12.95 including shipping.) I'm not kidding! They arrived today, well-packaged in a hard case and cushioned with a polishing cloth. They are a great pair of glasses, just a little big. Here they are:

(Jonathan wanted to show you the Lego tail lights.)
To order glasses, you just need your prescription. You can choose glasses of all shapes, sizes, colors, and price points. Figuring out the size to choose was a little tricky for me (as you can tell by the picture above,) but there are detailed directions on the website. Next time I'll be more accurate, and Jonathan's glasses will not be so googly. Luckily, he's four and cares most about how they feel. These have spring hinges which are comfy, and after I adjusted the nose pieces for him, he was happy.
I thought that ordering glasses online was a small risk, and definitely worth $12.95. Now that I have these glasses and Jonathan's old glasses, I can get a better idea of what kind of frames to order when I have his new prescription and make sure they fit a little better. Over his childhood, we'll probably need to buy glasses for him every year, so I can only imagine how much Zenni Optical will save us. If you wear glasses, you might consider giving them a try. It's a small risk, dollar-wise, for possibly great savings.
Thanks so much to Rhonda and Cherissa for helping us out!
No comments:
Post a Comment