May 20, 2009

Visiting

We enjoyed Jen, Ella, and Delia's company today for a playdate for the first time since Gracie's birth. It had been way too long!  Gracie was awake for a good chunk of the visit, and I was happy that Jen got to hold her again.  I think (hope) I am emerging from the fog I lived in during Grace's newborn stage.  Sleep helps everything.

Delia is really growing up.  All three kids can play together some of the time, which is fun to watch.  Ella is almost four now-I can hardly believe it.

Jen commented that we've known each other for a long time now since she remembers Jonathan's transition from crib to bed, which Delia will be experiencing soon.  I'm thankful for a good friend I have known for the major part of our big kids' lives...and for Delia and Gracie's entire lives!

No comments: