
There are quite a few friends we saw and things we did on our trip that didn't get mentioned. Aleasia sent me this picture, so I thought I'd include it and mention a few other people, too! Aleasia got to meet and hold Grace. Last time I saw Aleasia, I met her sweet baby, Emma, and now she's expecting baby number two...we don't know if it's a he or she. Very exciting! (And, yes, I was tired, as you can tell.)
We were able to see a family that was both friend and neighbor to us. They have four kids, and their oldest daughter was one of Jonathan's first babysitters. Their kids are growing up so fast, and we loved chatting with all of them.
We had planned to spend our last day and night with Darren and Aleta and their boys. Unfortunately, their boys got really sick with tonsilitis, so we didn't get to stay with them. Darren had been at our house a few weeks ago, but Aleta hadn't met Gracie yet. So Aleta met us at the mall to hold Grace while Jonathan played in the play area and the grownups chatted. Thanks for meeting us, Aleta, and thanks for taking care of the boys so that she could, Darren!
No comments:
Post a Comment