May 21, 2009

Today

Jonathan thought it was really important for Gracie to wear wrist rattles and foot rattles today...
"so she can be all decoratey," he said.  You can see who was excited about this!


It's been a good day.  It's amazing how much I can do when my sweet daughter decides she can handle eating every three hours during the day instead of every two hours, 15 minutes.  Today is day two of her eating every three hours from start of feeding to start of feeding.  And each feeding takes only about 45 new minutes!  I've been able to spend good time with both kids and do a "bagillion" (as Jonathan says) loads of laundry, among other things.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I didn't think so in previous pictures, but the top pic in this post makes them appear to look a lot alike. So cute!!!

Wicker Family said...

I just told Lloyd this morning that I could handle my kids staying at 9-12 mo. for a long time. They (usually) sleep through the night, eat with the family, don't talk back, take long naps, love you unconditionally.
I'm so glad to hear that Gracie is giving you more moments between feedings!

Caleb and Owen said...

I love the idea of the name with the beans. I used it the other day with Caleb and he had a blast.