As anyone who has traveled with children knows, a vacation is not really a vacation, but lots of work. However, the work was totally worth it. We were able to spend special time with special people, and all in all, the travel went smoothly. Grace and Jonathan both did well, and she didn't lose weight! We're so thankful for all the friends we were able to see (and sorry to miss the ones we didn't get to see!) and also thankful to be back home.
Everything was fine when we got home except that an army of ants has made a trail from our front door, across the entryway tile, through the living area along the baseboard, across the kitchen floor, up the stove, and onto the counters. I'm not sure what they're after, but I have another project to tackle today! More pictures and more interesting news soon...
1 comment:
So glad you're back and had a great trip. I know it's a lot of work with two little ones. But so glad you got to go!
Post a Comment