We stayed with our gracious friends, Tony and Rochelle. Not only did they host all of us, but they invited our entire (former) small group - adults and kids - over for a potluck while we were there. We were really touched. It was a crazy and special time to be with everyone and pass Gracie around to as many people as I could! While I was sitting, watching our friends love on our baby, I thought that I should be getting pictures, but honestly, I was too tired. I'll remember everyone's kindness even though I didn't capture the moments on camera! There's something special about having your friends connect with your kids.
We were looking forward to having Jonathan play with all the kids, but it turned out that he was too tired. He crawled into a box. Literally. Tony and Rochelle had a car seat box that the kids were playing with, and Jonathan showed off his introversion by hanging out in there until he asked for an early bedtime. (Here, Liam looks on.)

We managed to get a picture of all the moms and kids before our kids went to bed. We took a lot of pictures on several cameras, but as you can imagine, we didn't get many faces looking at the camera at the same time!

The moms are, L to R, me, Dorothy, Rochelle, Amanda, and Jennifer. The kids are Grace, Jonathan, Caleb, Liam, Sage (at bottom,) Owen, Christine, Gabriel, Nathan, and Victoria.
Thank you to everyone for a great evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment