May 1, 2009

Little Sleepers

Since Jonathan has been born, I haven't been able to resist taking pictures of a baby (and now, big boy) sleeping. Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday.

Jonathan still goes down for a nap every day, but doesn't always fall asleep. He can't seem to resist flipping the pulls on the drawers and cabinet under his mattress. They make a great metallic sound. He loves funny sounds (and I suppose all boys do.) His captain's bed was mine when I was little (and then my brother's and sister's) and so I've heard that sound countless times. It reminds me of getting dressed in the morning when I was young. It's funny how little sounds like that can bring back memories. Anyway, he fell asleep right in the middle of handle-flipping yesterday. I showed him the picture, and he thought it was pretty funny.

And this one's just cute.


1 comment:

Allison Bellomy said...

i love sleeping photos! so precious!