May 18, 2009

More Visiting

On our trip, our family got to visit with Karyn and James' family.  I know this is amazing, especially considering what a faithful blogger Karyn is, but neither of us took pictures.  I'm really sorry that we didn't...but we all really enjoyed our visit!  Jonathan got to play with Jamey and Jack, we girls had girl talk, and the guys had guy talk.  It was great.  

The next day, I got to see Karyn again at Jenny's house, and would you believe it...I didn't take any pictures until Karyn and the boys were gone.  We really did have a good time!  Thanks so much to Jenny for hosting.  After Karyn left, I realized the error of my ways and got pictures with Jenny's kids.

Here are the big kids:

And here are the little kids:

(We didn't pose their sweet little hands, I promise.)  I got to pick Jenny's brain about Girly Things like The Best Hairbows and How to Know When a Dress is Too Small.  I didn't have to worry about such things with baby Jonathan.  Mostly I was worried about How to Keep a Diaper From Leaking and Keeping Up With Laundry.  Watch out, Jen, I'm going to be picking your brain next and drawing from your experience with Ella and Delia!

Thanks to Anna and Brian...Karyn and James...Jenny and Scott...Tony and Rochelle...Mel and Jan...for hosting...and to all our friends who took the time to see us.  Your picture may not appear here, but we took lots of good memories of you home with us!  And to our friends that we missed...we really did MISS you and hope to see you next time!

No comments: