It was hard for me. I really didn't feel ready to leave Grace yet. As timing worked out, I put Grace to bed just before we left, and I had a bottle ready for the babysitter, just in case. Jonathan took a picture of Jeff and me on our way out:

Sometimes I forget that he sees everything from much closer to the ground than we do!
We had a great time and loved the production. It was so nice to be out together. When we got home, everything was fine and Grace was still asleep. And, guess what...she slept through the night for the first time last night. She went eleven hours between feedings. Wow! Of course, she's hungry very frequently today to make up for it. And I'm not counting on another night of big sleep tonight. But, her sleep last night hints of long sleeps to come...and maybe a chance to catch up on sleep for me. What a treat!
3 comments:
Jonathan is a much better photographer than Ella! It must be nice to have a picture with your heads actually in it. :)
We saw Stomp at Purdue University when we lived in Lafayette and thought it was the coolest thing.
Hooray for Grace, she must have known Mommy and Daddy needed a break. :) Glad you had a fabulous date night, my friend.
What a perfect nigtht. A date and a full night sleep! Amazing.
I'm so glad you got out. It is so hard to leave the first time. . . Praying for more long nights to come (and continued healthy weight gain!).
Post a Comment