My friend Jen called today and invited us to join her and the girls at the park. I'm so glad she did, and thankful that we went to the park instead of grocery shopping. I'm sure we can squeeze in that shopping trip at another time! Instead, I got time to chat and Jonathan got time to play. (Grace just got to patiently hang out, which she did so well.) It was a gorgeous day: not too windy and not too hot, although I did get sunburned a bit!
None of the kids wanted to spend much time in the fountains today, and I didn't get any good pictures of Ella and Delia with Jonathan. I guess I was too busy enjoying chatting. I did get this picture of him "in the moon," as he called it.

And here is Grace. I got to hold her for awhile and then she fell asleep in her stroller. She didn't make much of a fuss, which her brother appreciated.

Thanks for a fun time, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment