Jonathan and the "little bags of sand."
Aunt Corinne always has something fun for the kids to do (in addition to playing with Uncle Todd's Hot Wheels.) This time, it was stringing patriotic pasta (which she says was thanks to her friend, Sara.)
I really liked this pic. I have to admit, I didn't take any of these pictures as I was mostly taking care of or worrying about Gracie, who was having a bad night as I mentioned before. Corinne's friend, Sara, got all of these and shared them with me. Thanks, Sara!!!
Jonathan, Corinne, and Sara's daughter, Natalie
What's better than a yummy meal by the pool after a good swim?
This picture captures Jonathan's attitude about fireworks. He loved them and loved watching them, but wasn't so sure about participating. He wanted to watch other people doing sparklers but didn't want to do them himself.
It reminded me of when Todd and I were little kids and enjoyed sparklers at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I don't know how young we were, but I don't remember any other grandkids being around yet, so I'm guessing we were around six and eight. I remember being out in their front yard and making designs in the air and trying not to get burned by the sparks that jumped off of the sparklers. Sparklers are a lot smaller now than when we were kids!
1 comment:
YEA for a fun 4th of July party! I love the picture of Jonathan in the pool! : )
Post a Comment