July 22, 2009

Water Damage Follow-Up

We're dry! The disaster recovery people were here three different times yesterday packing up and moving out their equipment. The insurance adjuster lady was here today for the entire afternoon. Everybody has taken their pictures and measurements and given us their estimates, and things are looking good. It could have been a lot worse! We're getting back to normal and putting things back where they go even though I know we'll have to move them again for carpet replacement and repainting. It doesn't look that bad around here. I imagined a lot worse!

Different subject, but Gracie has her four-month checkup tomorrow. We're hoping for a good report about her weight. And, she rolled from back to tummy for the first time today! She has been working on it for awhile and still doesn't know what to do with her arms, but I think it qualified as a full roll.

And, last subject: Congrats to our friends, Perry and Katie, on the birth of their baby boy! I don't have any particulars yet, but when I do, I'll post! They're in Jeff's email, and as this is his busy season, I don't have the details. I will soon!

No comments: