July 27, 2009

Quick Note About His Teeth

They're OK!

My fantastic husband made my day by taking Jonathan to the dentist. I was so happy about that...and I still am. Jonathan's teeth experienced some trauma but look OK. While he was at the dentist, he also got his first teeth cleaning. And he was a good sport about all of it. He said it was easy!

The dentist said that the huge overbite he had at his first dentist appointment (when he was two, after his first tooth trauma episode) is now completely corrected. Yay for quitting the finger-sucking habit and yay that it really wasn't that hard. That gives me confidence that Grace will also be able to kick the thumb habit when the time comes...but it's awfully cute for now.

1 comment:

Wicker Family said...

Boy am I jealous -- not about the tooth trauma but about the ease with which you've helped kicked the finger sucking habit. Anika is totally attached to her thumb, Drew can't give up his fingers and Kathryn is also attached to her thumb. Sigh!