July 17, 2009

July 19, 1998


Nearly eleven years ago, I sat in 15C on TWA flight 428. Little did I know that a man named Jeff had gotten on before me and had not sat in his assigned seat. When I sat down, he was concerned that he might have sat in my seat...and so began our first conversation. I sat next to him for almost an hour, and married him almost a year later on July 17, 1999.

I never imagined that I would be that girl who met her husband on an airplane, but I am. Life has continued much the same since I met Jeff...which is to say, God keeps putting adventure after adventure in our path. We don't have a chance to get bored! And I am so thankful for the life that we have together. I would marry him all over again in a moment. Happy 10th anniversary, sweetheart!

(For pictures of our wedding day that I posted two years ago, click here.)

1 comment:

Karyn said...

I love your story! What a crazy way to meet!

Love, Karyn