I do believe she's chosen her left thumb. Pacifier or thumb or fingers-makes no difference to me-but I'm glad she's found it, along with a really good daily routine.
And she almost always wakes up in this mood. She is still losing hair like crazy and has bald spots all over the place, but she does have some hair left! As Delia said, "bald is beautiful," though!
I figured out how to get her into her doorway jumper successfully. (I am a big fan of this jumper!) The first time, she just wanted to arch her back (of course.) This time, I put her in, and then folded her little body into a sitting position so that she would know what to do. It seemed to do the trick. She really liked it!
They still adore each other.
2 comments:
How am I supposed to get any work done when you post such adorable pics - hard the stop looking at them. :-)
I absolutely love the picture of her sucking her thumb. So sweet! Jonathan looks so sweet with Grace too:)
Love,
Caroline
Post a Comment