Yes, this pool was a bubble bath. It was Jonathan's favorite spot. Best quote of the day: "May I please have some help getting the soap out of my ear?" What a great idea. The pool, I mean, not the soap in the ear.
Grace's second party nap, and the reason I don't have pictures of the second half of the party. The first nap was in Delia's crib. (Delia just transitioned to the big girl bed and is sharing a room with Ella. Great job, Delia!) This second one was an accidental nap. She fell asleep in my lap, which was a sweet treat for me. At home she always sleeps in her crib. And, by the way, I think she is developing a preference for Mommy. The other ladies held her but she fussed for me if she heard my voice or saw me. Oh, dear.
Sweet Delia at the craft table. I told Jen that it didn't seem like long ago that I was holding her at the hospital. Not because that's just something you say when kids grow up-but because it really seems like it wasn't very long ago!
Like I said, it was his favorite.
Here's how Grace looked from my vantage point. Sweet baby on a warm, summer day.
1 comment:
Oh so that's where you were! Fun to see the party from your perspective. :)
Thanks for coming today, great to catch up with you a bit and see Jonathan having so much fun in the bubbles. Oh and we love the "You're All My Favorites" book-- read it before bed tonight.
Post a Comment